A Day in Bowral

Very recently, Nathan and I made some new friends in the Blue Mountains via a facebook page! They are a great bunch of people and we either go to dinner, out for drinks or whatever other shenanigans we can think of. Last week a few of us decided to go for a little day trip down to Bowral for some shopping and lunch and I snapped a few photos, here is a (very) brief recap of our day! 
This bushy area was so lovely
The view from Mt Gilbraltar 
We found some weird stuff that day (this isn't even that weird)
Can he come home with me?
Look at these beautiful little girls I met! Gorgeous!!!
Lunch at Bernie's Diner - AMAZING 
I bought myself some new sunnies! 
We stopped at the best place ever on the way home - The Lolly Swagman in Berrima! 
And our final stop for a drink closer to home!
It was a very long and extremely fun day! I wish I'd taken more photos, so on our next adventure I will make sure I clear out my iPhone so I can take a million of them!
Have a wonderful day,
Megan xo

No comments