About Me

Hello! Thank you for checking out my blog! My name is Megan and I am 28 years old and I live with my husband Nathan and our 3 cats and dog in the Blue Mountains in Australia. 

I consider myself a total nerd, I love reading fantasy novels and comics, my favourite TV shows are Firefly, Buffy, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Law & Order SVU. I am obsessed with Jurassic Park (best movie ever) and I've watched it at least 40 times, and I am a Harry Potter lover to the core.

I am obsessed with snail mail, stationery, washi tape, polka dots,  PEZ dispensers, patches, and trying new things.

I am a Vet Nursing student at a nearby TAFE and I work at a vet clinic two days a week (I love it there), and I am so excited at the prospect of a career where I get to work with animals everyday! I couldn't think of anything better. 

I created this blog as a way to share snippets of my life and to make new friends who might share my interests!!

 
My cats Noah and Peach
 And little Violet and our bonehead dog Amos 

Thank you for stopping by!
Megan xo 

No comments