Instagram Recap August 2014

Hello. I hope your August was wonderful and I hope you are ready for Spring!
Bonehead with one of his favourite balls + cows where I volunteer <3
I was raking and he forced me to scratch him with it haha + Noah trying to steal my food
Curly whisker + I walked into the bathroom and found Peach like this. She is so odd 
Sigh. Amos somehow hurt his eye so he needs a cone + something I planted actually bloomed!!
Noah when he was a lil baby! + Nathan snoozing with Violet - too cute
We had a puppy play date - Amos had a ball! + I was doing assignments and she kept chewing my pen
Fluffy legs + Noah getting comfy
Playing with Violet and I took these adorable and hilarious photos. She's a beauty
August was really great. I hope September is just as great!
Megan xo

No comments