Things I Suck At

I made a nice big carrot cake the other day and it looked so good I thought I would take some photos to share here...man, I did not realise how hard it is to photograph food without making it look awful. I pulled down my cake stand and then I remembered I broke it when we moved, but I placed it in a good natural light and I still only managed to take one reasonably good photo! 
If only my cake stand wasn't broken, this would have looked a lot nicer, but I kind of like the imperfection of it.

I guess food photography is something I need to work on! 
Have a great day
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. The cake looks wonderful and your photo is excellent. You are to hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am really happy with this photo, but the others were shocking! Hahaha

      Delete