Makeup Haul

I went a little nuts this week with makeup purchases. I needed a few things and some other things were just on sale or I wanted them! Here is my haul!


Firstly I got a few Revlon nail polishes. Rio Cool, Peach Smoothie (scented), Ultra Violet, Pink Lingerie, Silver Star and a top coat . A couple from Priceline and four from Gloss who had them on sale! 
 Second from Priceline I got Face of Australia Charcoal liquid eyeliner and Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral powder. I like the powder but not the tiny brush. I had to buy a bigger brush!

 I got the Paparazzi Princess eyeshadow quad from Chi Chi, two nail polishes (Walk the Walk and Cyber Vixen) and a brush. I got the primer free! The brush is great, no shedding. Chi Chi is pretty cheap and it's really good!
I got these last two polishes from Sportsgirl and the pink lip liner too :)

Finally, a new makeup case from Gloss for my handbag. Very pretty.
:-) 

No comments