Friday Fancies

I've finally moooooooved! Isn't that just the biggest relief? All the stress just disappears! Now all I need to do is set everything up in the new place!
Beserk
Do I need this sloth night light for my new room? Yes? Yes?!
Kloica
Uggghh these are so gorgeous! I can't pick a favourite 
Hard To Find
I loooove Australian native flowers and I love notebooks - double win 
thegemco on etsy
Such bright happy earrings 
Purityjewel on etsy
I got my septum pierced on Monday, so of course I am obsessed with looking at jewellery for when I'm all healed! This one I HAVE to get! It's gorgeous 
Oddsprout on etsy
Are you kidding me?! These are too freakin cute
Have a good one!
Megan xo 

1 comment

  1. Everything is so cute! Hope you are settling in nicely to your new place :)

    ReplyDelete