Friday Fancies

Hello! I hope you had a lovely Christmas! Now that that's over, can you believe that tomorrow is the final day of 2016?! I've been planning to do a bunch of posts rounding up this year and my plans for next year but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance yet - hopefully I can start those next week! For now I'll just say have a wonderful New Years Eve :-) 
theCHEEKYdoormat on etsy
This is possibly the most perfect doormat for our home!
GoodGoodPins on etsy
 I need this Veronica Mars pin for my camera strap right?! 
GoodGoodPins on etsy
I'd love this for my office wall!
Typo
And a perfect notebook for me 
Modcloth
Look how cute this pillow is!!! 
Trazofresco on etsy
I feel like I've shared these before but look how cute they are! The postage is $57! WTF
Have a wonderful NYE!
Megan xo 

2 comments

  1. Those Pug Harry Potter house logos are adorable! Etsy's postage does really suck sometimes! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when the store reopened but when I saw the shipping I nearly cried!

      Delete