Daily Instax November 18 - December 1

The last 2 weeks were awesome! Fun markets, kittens, my birthday! Good times :-D
The aftermath of a really big fluffy dog groom + there are lots of cool statues at the Norman Lindsay gallery

This beautiful cockatoo greeted me nearly every day at a pet sitting job + my cranky patient 

I could almost touch this King Parrot!! + I pet sat this chub, isn't he gorgeous! 

Goober + these babies are at work and they just kill me 

My Dad bought me the BEST birthday present! + a picnic with friends to celebrate my birthay <3 

My boss decorated the kitchen cause I had to work on my birthday <3 + the best card ever from my friend Rachel 

This awesome view at a property I pet sat at + the first day of summer had a beautiful sky (I hate summer) 
Have a wonderful day!!
Megan xo

No comments