Friday Fancies

Hello! Welcome to more fancies. You're probably thinking "how many enamel pins can Megan cram into her list this week? Well never fear, only 2/6 are pins this week! Hah!"
thenosuchdisco on etsy
The most ridiculous and amazing fat cat pin 
HannahHitchman on etsy
This handsome lion print is so beautiful! 
Kloica
Love these pretty necklaces
Nikki McWilliams
I am a huge fans of biscuits and pouches!
Felt Good Co
These dinosaur pins are too cute!!
Eclectic Eccentricity 
Amazing cat constellation necklaces 
Have a great weekend! I'm going out for dinner this evening with a whole bunch of people to meet some new locals, then having a picnic with one of my besties tomorrow and crashing at her place so I have the best weekend planned! I hope yours is just as good as I think mine will be!
Megan xo 

No comments