Friday Fancies

Hello friends, I hope you've had a great week so far and that you're ready for my favourites!
Modcloth
I feel like these shoes are totally not practical but they are so magical!
Skreened
I love Louis Theroux and this t-shirt really made me laugh 
JackPotTees on etsy
Combining 2 of my loves in life! 
WellSaidCreations on etsy
Love this Harry Potter themed Herbology poster 
janemount on etsy
Another perfect enamel pin!!
Unicorn Manor
I fell so in love with this candle that I instantly purchased one! So pretty! 
Have a wonderful weekend, 
Megan xo

4 comments

  1. We had those plastic sandals when we were kids in Malta to walk on the beach with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some too! I remember I wore some once when it rained and I slipped on the grass and ruined my dress :-(

      Delete
    2. I know right! Traumatising! Hahaha

      Delete