Daily Instax May 6 - May 19

Hey there! This batch of instax photos is pretty cute if I do say so myself, mainly because it includes 2 photos of me! Hah!
My Mum spoiled Violet when she came to stay + my happy boy 
My niece made a Mother's Day card for me from the cats, SO SWEET! + 2 of my babies napping together <3 
Sup? + at my women's group, it's such a great space 
My view at lunch time at TAFE + I bought the cutest and snuggliest robe from Best & Less!!
Such a cutie + snuggles on the couch whilst watching the Eurovision final early in the morning (Australia nearly won!)
Always has to be involved + decorated for Nathan's birthday - the banner says Family Love Nathan  (explanation here haha)
Gotta love an open fire (at my women's group again!) + enjoying cake made by my friend at TAFE after I skipped breakfast! 
Have a wonderful day,
Megan xo

No comments