Blogger Burnout

Good morning! I'd decided to take a little bit of a break from this blog. I'm currently not happy with the stuff I am posting and want some time to come up with some new content and ideas to make this blog better! 

I will still be posting my instax photos, craft, weekly mail, and Friday Fancies as I enjoy posting these, but I want to be able to post better content on Mondays and Tuesdays in the future. 


Hopefully having a little break will help me enjoy blogging more and make me proud of what I post in the future! 

Take care,
Megan xo 

4 comments

  1. It's always important to take time out from your blog. I do it way more than I probably should, but sometimes holding yourself to a posting schedule can do more harm than good.

    If you've got the time you should read 'Big Magic' by the chick that wrote Eat Pray Love. All about living a creative life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly right! I think a little break will do me good. And I will check it out! Thanks for your comment :-)

      Delete
    2. Phew, glad to hear that my first attempt at making an envelope may still make the blog... if you ever get it.

      Delete
    3. It'll get here eventually! It took more than a week for Louise's birthday card to get from Winmalee to Glebe

      Delete