Pipsticks October Favourites

I am still loving my Pipsticks sticker deliveries - here are my October faves.
All of them are pretty good, but I have a few that I like a lot
These gem stickers are really awesome!

The polka dot spots are extra cute and the yellow hearts are so cheery
These cameras are adorable
Check out these ghosts! So cute! And some pretty butterflies
I love these space stickers, only problem is I now want some more!
And of course these kitten stickers are my favourites - they are so sweet
Check out Pipsticks here! Take care
Megan xo 

2 comments

  1. What the heck is Pipsticks? So many rad stickers. I am going to google them now and join. So rad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realised I forgot to link to them in this post! oops! And YES! They're so freakin awesome :D

      Delete