Friday Fancies

It's November. How is it November? I'm not complaining though. It's my birthday month so that's exciting, I'm also seeing Taylor Swift (on my birthday!) so it should be an awesome month! Now for my favourite things from this week! 
Stak Ceramics
This is extremely cool - a vase that's also a phone dock! 
Sprinkle Bakes
OK, I seriously need this donut cake for my birthday! 
Oo.com.au
I am already excited for Christmas (I'm always excited for Christmas) and I am trying to convince Nathan that we need this inflatable dachshund for the front yard 
etsy
The cutest little lapel pin 
Pyro Pet
I wouldn't be able to light this candle - it's too pretty 
Target
Oh my god. This is an ice cream cone shaped planter. For $15 I am definitely going to Target 
etsy
Very cool jewellery dish 
Have a great weekend!
Megan xo

No comments