Friday Fancies

You know that feeling when you've been stressing about assignments and then you finally finish them? That is my first favourite today! 
Modcloth
The cutest doona cover ever!
Funko
I'm going to need this Michonne figurine for my collection
Kate Spade
I need this bag for everyday use. It will go with every outfit 
etsy
This hat would be perfect for Violet!! 
etsy
<3 this little golden sloth 
The Jacks
This candle and candle holder is so creepy and cool 
Cassia Essentials
The most perfect handbag - seriously considered getting one except it's nearly $100! 
Have a great weekend!
Megan xo

4 comments

  1. I need to get those little witches hats for my little fur babies. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With your skills you could make amazing ones for them!

      Delete
  2. Imma need that hedgehog bedspread. For reals. Oh my gosh. I don't even like bedspreads, but I need that one xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming into summer here and I want the bedspread haha! I'm like "I'll just pack it away for next winter!"

      Delete