Happiness Planner

I recently discovered the Happiness Planner, and it sounded so good I decided to purchase one. Here is what they say on their website. 

The Happiness Planner is planner that focuses on happiness, positive thinking, mindfulness, self-awareness, and self-improvement. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life and become a happier and more positive person as a result. 

This definitely sounded like something I needed, and so far I've really enjoyed writing in it everyday. 


I bought the pink one, they also sell them in blue or black. Inside you answer a few questions about yourself and write about what makes you happy, and what you want to change. Then each week you fill out a section about what you want to accomplish that week, and then fill in the pages every single day with your schedule, to do list, exercises, inspiring thoughts, ideas, and notes about the day. 

I might do an update of this one day to let you know how I went with it. You can purchase one from The Happiness Planner site, or in Australia from Resident GP (when they get more stock). 

Do you have one of these or something similar?
Take care
Megan xo

No comments