La Papierre Stationery June 2015

I have a lot of pen pals, and I am always on the look out for interesting stationery to write to them on. I found the La Papierre stationery subscription through the pen pal club I am a member of, and here is what I received in my first package!
I loved the packaging and postcard that was included
Very summery beach kids + ice creams
I can think of a couple of pen pals to send these too + I love the vegetable sheets! They look so great
Of course the dinosaur one is my favourite! + very pretty!
Look at him! Ah! I love it so much. His little hands
The subscription is only $10 a month + $4 shipping for international customers. You get 6 designs and 4 pages of each design. The paper is really great quality, and the designs are excellent! Check them out here.
Take care
Megan xo

No comments