Fresh Start

I haven't done a goal recap for a little while, and my goals have just flown out the window and disappeared. I can't quite seem to get them back so I decided just to have a fresh start for the last 7 months of this year!

So, here are my refreshed goals for the rest of 2015

  • Go to bed earlier
  • Spend less time online
  • Walk Amos at night
  • Tidy house daily
  • Use planner daily
  • Happiness planner
  • Read daily
  • Drink more tea
  • Eat fruit
  • Eat healthy meals at the right times
  • Spend more time outside with Amos
  • Put more effort into blog
  • Concentrate on TAFE work
  • Craft  as much as possible 
  • Actually go on coffee date s with myself once a fortnight/month  
This may seem like a lot, but really all of these things are possible - I just have to have the motivation which is my main problem. I ended up purchasing the Happiness Planner and I am hoping to use it to help myself do all of these things. These things won't make my life perfect or make any problems go away, but they may help me be in a better state of mind to help me deal with the problems as they come and go.

I think it's important to reassess your goals and your situation as time goes by, I am not the same person I was in January of this year. 
Take care
Megan xo 

No comments