365 Crafting Time Experience

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this! Recently Sabine from Moments to Live For contacted me about my 365 Crafting Time experience, she created it and was checking out how people were going with it. She asked me a few questions and shared them on her blog along with a few incredibly talented ladies! I am so chuffed to be included! 


"I started this challenge, because I love to craft and I don't do it enough. This was a way to push myself to create more and to try new things! I add it to my to do list every day to remind me. I've learned to push myself to try something new, and I've learned to be confident enough to share my creations - people are generally always supportive, even when what I've made/painted doesn't look fantastic! To make the process easier for me, I added a rule that baking can be a part of my Crafting Time. I love to bake and it is something that I don't do enough.

What keeps me going? The fun of it! I love crafting and it is so satisfying. Even if some days I just make an envelope, stick washi tape to something, or even if I totally ruin whatever it was I was making it still feels good.

I think I am doing quite well. I've missed a few days here and there, generally only because I was out all day having fun so that is totally fine with me. I show my creations each day on instagram and use the Collect app that Sabine recommended! It gives me a little reminder each night if I haven't added the photo that day." 

Megan xo

No comments