Friday Favourites

Hey! I hope your week was fabulous!
etsy
Hungry Caterpillar washi tape! I feel I've shared this before but it's so cute!
Modcloth
Adorable handbag! 
etsy
Such a sweet print - would be nice in a nursery 
ASOS
This is cute, but the hands make it look really cranky! 
etsy
So cute!!!! 
ASOS
Are you excited for Winter? I cannot wait for the weather to cool down, because it's comfier and I also love warm clothes - jumpers, scarves, and my favourite - beanies! 
Made It
Super cool tote bag!
Have a great weekend!
Megan xo

4 comments

  1. That tote bag! So colorful...and would let me think of Batman. Also, that deer print, oh so cute! *heart eyes* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew someone having a baby to give them the deer print...or maybe I need it just for me haha!

      Delete
  2. Awww those plant hangers and that washi!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with those planters! My cats would try to attack it though haha

      Delete