January 2015 Favourites

A new monthly feature here, monthly favourites!
source
My favourite app of January is this awesome game, TwoDots! Sometimes it can be really, really infuriating but when I persist and eventually complete the goal it is super satisfying! The music is also really nice.
Nexba tea - photo by me
I found this ice tea in Coles and I was drawn to the packaging! I then had to buy it and was really happy to find it tastes really good as well, it's not too sweet! 
source
The Decemberists new album, 'What a Terrible World, World a Beautiful World'. Oh boy, you know how when a band you've adored forever release a new album and you are a little bit scared it's going to be really bad - I never worry about that with the Decemberists. They are consistently good, and this new album is simply INCREDIBLE and now contains some of my favourites of theirs. 10/10  

My new favourite TV show - Battlestar Galactica. I am kind of obsessed with this show! We are up to season 4 now and it's kind of dragging on, I just want to find out what's going to happen! And I hope someone punches Gaius in his smarmy little face. 

Other favourites
food: caramel and pretzel cookies from Coles, Cadbury Creme Eggs
blog: Lemon Freckles - super cute blog!
nostalgia: Neopets - recently started playing this again and I have no idea why, but it's so cute
TV shows: Jane the Virgin, The 100, The Flash
Pinterest searches - instax and organisation 
Colours: Pink and lilac

Take care
Megan xo

4 comments

  1. I've heard wonderful things about Battlestar Galactica, but have never watched it (same with Stargate and only watched Star Trek over the summer!).
    TwoDots looks like fun, I will have to download it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found myself addicted to Two Dots while travelling around Thailand and Malaysia last year. I just couldn't put it down at the airports, the design is wonderfully cute and the game so simple and just the right amount of challenging. I hate to delete it from my phone after a while, I really just couldn't leave it alone. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted to it! I've been stuck on a tough level for a few days and it drives me nuts but I love it!

      Delete