Daily Instax January 1 - 14

My first batch of instax for 2015!
Flattering first photo of the year haha + my favourite inspirational thing for this year!
Made muffins + I want to take more photos of Nathan - check out his arm tan line heh
Belated Christmas with one of my besties + some days you just need to sit around and play Animal Crossing
More photos of myself, to see how I change throughout 2015 + little evil cat
Mexican food with this cutie! + "I'm a very very good boy, give me that treat please" - don't believe him but I'm a sucker

Lunch with some girlfriends, such a fun afternoon + I love getting photos like this of the cats <3
I found this photo of 13/14 year old me with my old dog Bella + this is how Amos waits for me to kick the ball <3
So, the first 2 weeks of 2015 were pretty freakin' great!
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. This is such a fabulous idea!
    And Animal Crossing! I played New Leaf for a little bit but couldn't keep up as it's all in real time, ha! It was fun, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I loooove Animal Crossing, I play it every day haha

      Delete