2015 Blog Plan + Yearly Projects

Today I am sharing with you my plans for my blog, and the yearly projects I am plan to work on this year! I also want to share how I plan to achieve my goals for 2015...
I bought this 2015 workbook from Leonie Dawson. I've already filled in out and I truly believe that by regularly checking this workbook, and reaffirming with myself what my goals are and why I want to achieve them that I can actually do the things I want to do in 2015! It's so colourful, bright, and encouraging! I highly recommend checking it out. 

Yearly projects

Blog Plan 
  • monthly photo an hour posts 
  • monthly goal recaps
  • monthly Bravery posts 
  • fortnightly daily instax and 365 Crafting Time posts as usual 
  • incoming/outgoing mail
  • posts showing my favourite pages from the 1 Page at a Time book
  • share more recipes that I try 
  • gift guides for things such as Mothers Day etc 
  • showing how I customise my new planner 
  • monthly recaps for things such as reviews of books. movies etc
  • or possibly monthly favourite posts 
So, I have lots of things to do and really want to make this blog better this year! Do you have any blog plans for 2015?
Megan xo 

4 comments

  1. Can't wait to see all of your posts for the year! You sound like you know exactly what you want to be posting!
    I wish I was that organized about it. I normally try and keep a running list, and just schedule things in from that, ha! I have to do a brainstorming session every two weeks or so to refurbish the list, but so far it's working out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I really want to try harder this year with this blog and being organised will help. I was trying your way for a while too, but I am so lazy I need more structure haha. I can't wait to see what's happening with you throughout the year :-)

      Delete