Happy Mail November Box

I believe I've spoken before about how much I love A Beautiful Mess, and I was so excited when I found out they were opening their own store that included a monthly stationery subscription box! I instantly subscribed to it and nearly jumped for joy when it finally arrived. Here's what was inside!
A beautiful ombre print for my wall
A small goals notepad, I am a sucker for a to do list
Gorgeous postcards
And even more gorgeous cards! I'll never have to buy a birthday card again
A selection of envelopes - I love the black and white one
And a bunch of tags and pretty stickers
For only $17 a month INCLUDING shipping (seriously, shipping is $2!!) you get way more than what you pay for. I can't wait to see what they send in the December package! Check out their store here
Megan xo

No comments