Friday Fancies

Hello! I have had a great week, and this weekend my Mum is staying with us after she has her melanoma cut out of her leg. Of course, the circumstances aren't the best but I am excited to annoy - ahem, I mean, take care of, my Mum for a few days haha. I hope you have an amazing weekend. 
Redbubble
I really want this t-shirt. Not even ashamed, Legally Blonde is one of my favourite movies.
TheKindnessShop on etsy
A cute little brooch 
Made It
This print is perfect and totally applies to me lately heh 
House and Garden
I love faux taxidermy and these are so pretty 
AnneGarrisonStudio on etsy
I am loving black and gold together - this journal is really nice 
Modcloth
Adorably bright cat dress! 
City of Industry
Cute pin set, perfect for a snail mail obsessed person (like me!) 
That's everything! Take care
Megan xo

No comments