Friday Fancies

Hello. I really haven't had a very good week. Thankfully, I have a few cool things to share with you and I am heading to the Dog Lovers Show this weekend!
la barbuda
I saw this on The Dainty Squid and fell in love!
Nasty Gal
To be honest I really just love the packaging of this. Gold and purple together = perfect 
SuedeSentiment on etsy
Such a sweet idea for a necklace 
talktothesun on etsy
I was trying to find otter washi tape (no luck!) when I found this perfect stamp <3 
ilikeCATSshop
Just in case people didn't already know 
A Beautiful Mess
I had to make this photo big so you can see the amazingness that is these ink pads. They sold out so quickly! I hope they restock really soon so I can buy some! 
A Beautiful Mess
A Beautiful Mess is one of my favourite blogs, and their new store is amazing (especially the ink pads), but my favourite thing is the Happy Mail monthly subscription which I joined instantly. 
$15 a month and only $2 postage (TWO BUCKS!) for $50 worth of stationery sent to your door! Hells yeah!
That's everything! Have a great day
Megan xo

No comments