365 Crafting Time Days 1 - 14

As I wrote about a couple of weeks ago, I decided to take part in the crafting challenge created by Moments to Live For, where you try to create something everyday for a year! Here's how I went for the first 14 days. 
Making envelopes + testing out new watercolours

Stamping paper + making my own hair ties
Very slowly crocheting + my first ever pom pom!
Making cards for the first time + stamping envelopes
Prettying up something + making a list
More crochet, I am very slow haha + origami cat and heart - a new hobby for sure!
One of the things I hope to achieve with this is to improve my skills with the crafts I enjoy. I love to paint, crochet, and to makes pages in art journals, so I hope I become better at these things and it's a great way to try things that I've been meaning to have a go at!

I missed two days because one of my best friends visited me for the weekend and we were having way too much fun laughing and exploring! 

Have you made anything new lately? 
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. So awesome to see what you've been creating everyday. Pom poms are so much fun to make

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cazz! And they are, I know I will end up making more :-)

      Delete