Photo An Hour - Noah Edition

Photo an hour posts are one of my favourite posts to read, and I've done one myself too. I had the idea a couple of weeks ago to do a photo an hour for my cats, so I decided to start with the eldest, Noah.
9am - I accidentally slept in so he got fed a little bit late, he was practically DYING
10am - Noah's new favourite hobby is knocking the bin over to lick the empty cat food cans - super fun for me
11am - tired after the effort of knocking the bin over, he decided to take a nap in the sunny window
12pm - still a bit tired he decided he needed to nap on the couch
1pm - still sleeping - what  big surprise
2pm - time for a wash after his snooze
3pm - his afternoon inspection of the front yard
4pm - seriously? He knocked over the bin again?! I need to sort this problem out!
5pm - all 3 cats love that I moved this trunk into the lounge room, they all sit on it and stare at me
6pm - Whingy pants was going crazy so I had to feed him. What a chubb.

So that's a day in the life of Noah, he's a very lucky cat. Being a cat must be so great.
Have a great day!
Megan xo

No comments