Friday Fancies

I hope wherever you are you were warm this week. It was so cold the other day that Amos actually let me put his coat on and he kept it on all night long! What a goober. Now for my fancies!
ScrumptiousDoodle on etsy
This necklace looks so good I want to eat it 
redravenstudios on etsy
These are so gorgeous and would look lovely on a table at a wedding 
A Beautiful Mess
These DIY lightning bolts would be so cool for a Harry Potter themed room 
My Sylvanians
I love Sylvanian Families (or Calico Critters) and the other day I was in Toys R Us and found them on sale. They had this caravan and I so wanted to buy it for my baby twin sisters. My Dad owns a caravan and he and his wife are currently travelling Australia with the two girls - it would be a perfect gift but it's for ages 3+ and they are only 18mths :-( 
tinykiwiprints on etsy
 There are a few Crimson Rosella's that fly around my street and land on our deck and 
the trees in our yard, they are one of my favourite birds. So beautiful. 
papiera on etsy
 Pretty gold tea pot stickers - perfect for an invitation to High Tea!
Twinkie Chan
Twinkie Chan makes the coolest stuff, and I wish I could crochet so I could make this!
So there we go. Have a wonderful weekend!
Megan xo 

No comments