Friday Fancies

Last week I couldn't find very many fancies, however this week I have way too many so I am picking my most favourite fancies! 
DEADWEIGHT on etsy
I am so in love with this tote bag. I want one of my own that can all be covered in white cat hair 
CarolynCNowak on etsy
How awesome is this Tina Belcher print?! I need it 
qtpiworkshop on etsy
I love the colour of this collar and the cute red pompoms
Telegram Paper Goods
The most perfect notebook for me 
Bruce Loves You on Society6
The people who run this store were at Supanova. Unfortunately I spent all of my money so couldn't buy a print from them. I found them online and this was my favourite one, and it can be printed on tote bags! I'll definitely have to get one soon. Arya is one of my favourites, I love watching her character grow (and get scarier and tougher!)
extase on etsy
This stamp looks so nice, and it would be awesome to use with a gold ink pad
KaleidoDesignCo on etsy
 I love Wreck It Ralph and I would love to hang this somewhere.
 It would also be really sweet in a kids room :-)
xJacky2312x on Redbubble
Vanellope is one of my favourites, this shirt is just too adorable!
Have a great weekend
Megan xo 

No comments