Cork Board Inspiration

I was looking at cork boards online to try to find one that was large enough and wasn't too expensive. I couldn't find one, but then I went to the Reject Shop with my Mum yesterday and I found the perfect size cork board for only $12! I'm going to replace the tiny one I have now after I paint the new one and I am so excited, I've been looking at other peoples cork boards and inspiration boards!
The Dainty Squid
Kaylah from the Dainty Squid is my favourite blogger, I've been reading her blog for years. Just like pretty much everything else in her home, her cork board is amazing. I love the little bunting at the top!
Geninne's Art Blog
I love the little string at the top of this to peg things on to, and the birds are so gorgeous.
Modern Girl Blitz
The two separate cork boards have some pretty neat things stuck to them, and the tiny little shelves are just so cute! 
Paper & Stitch
I thought these cork vases were just too cool not to show - a great way to show flowers and to pin stuff! 
Modcloth
These cork boards from Modcloth are so cute! Also where is the pug meet up, I want to go to there.
eBay 
I think that these googly eye pins would be the perfect addition to any cork board! 

So that's all for now. I love these kind of posts on other peoples blogs and thought it might be cool to do one of my own. Have an amazing day
Megan xo

No comments