Series I Haven't Finished

Just like my post about books I need to read, this one is about series that I have started and haven't finished yet! This is also one of my plans for 2014. 
First up is The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. I started this several years ago. I read the first and second book (which I have misplaced) and never read the third or even purchased the fourth!
I also need to finish The Percheron series by Fiona McIntosh. I've read the first two and they were really good! I read them several years ago, so I might need to do a reread  of these. 
The Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness. The first book in the series was one of the best books I read in 2013, so I am excited to read the other two! 
There are a few comic series that I haven't finished, including Sweet Tooth by Jeff Lemire. This series is really interesting and I am planning to catch up with it soon! 
Also on my list is Locke & Key by Joe Hill. This was so good! And I really, really want to catch up! 
Lastly is Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan and others. Vaughan is responsible for my most favourite comic series of all time, Y: The Last Man. I have read a bunch of these but still have a few left til I am finished!

That's everything! I am so excited to catch up on all of these series.
Megan xo

2 comments

  1. I LOVED runaways. Such a rad series and you know sweet tooth is one of my all time faves. You are going to love the ending.

    ReplyDelete