Friday Fancies (belated!)

Oops I forgot to do my Friday Fancies yesterday! I had the day off work to spend with my husband for his birthday so I got a bit caught up! Here we go!
eBay $28 - this dress is so gorgeous, I had to buy it
eBay $34 - I am loving eBay for clothes lately!
eBay $34 - we recently got a new cat (blog post soon) and I wanted to get her a new bed 
and I found this. It's amazing! 
Notemaker $45 
Brit + Co - amazing!
Bon Appétit - goats cheese, lemon and aparagus...I want to eat this


summerowens print on etsy - this etsy store has wonderful prints like these snails and 
this snake

That's all for today. I am off to do some major housework! Eep.

Megan xo 

2 comments

  1. love the dresses! I think my puppy needs that shark bed too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I want to replace all of my cats beds with the shark ones!

      Delete