Book Haul

OK...so my book buying ban isn't going very well! I bought a few books from The Book Depository and a couple at my local bookstore! Here they are -

So excited for this new comic by Lucy Knisley. I love her work!
 Book 2 and 3 of the Chaos Walking trilogy. The Ask and the Answer and Monsters of Men.
I loved the Knife of Never Letting Go and these two are at the top of my to read list!
 The final purchase from the Book Depository is City of Bones, the first book in The Mortal Instrument series. I've been hearing so much about this lately so I decided to jump on the bandwagon.
 The last 2 books I got at The Turning Page in Springwood, which is my local bookstore. It's such a nice little shop!
I've been eyeing this off for a while, the cover is gorgeous! 
Would you look at that *swoons* 
And finally I got this rug bookmark. I have no idea why but it really appealed to me!
And that's everything! Have a great day
Megan xo

No comments