Friday Fancies

Hello! I hope you are having a GOOD Friday (haha...I'm sorry). Here are my favourite things from this week!
Hard to Find $100 AUD

hello quiet tiger on etsy $30 USD
SO cute, customisable colours but I love this combo
hiddenNZ on etsy $35 USD
Also customisable, I like the lavender colour 
City Chic $99.95 AUD
Funko - I can't wait for this to be released! These are normally around $15 AUD
 Finally I have a favourite app! It's called Jurassic Park Builder and it's free!
It's what you would imagine it to be. You raise dinosaurs and evolve them and you get quests from the characters from the films! It's pretty fun and I like that you don't HAVE to spend real money to be able to progress (or at least I haven't had to so far!) 

That's all for this week. I hope you have a lovely long weekend 
Megan xo


No comments