Canberra Visit Part 1: Cockington Green

A couple of weeks ago my husband and I decided to go to Canberra for the weekend. We drove down on the Saturday morning and returned home on Sunday. We went to Cockington Green and to the National Dinosaur Museum! 
Here are some photos from Cockington Green. For those who don't know, it's a place full of little houses and people (like at the end of Hot Fuzz!) 
 This is the outside of Cockington Green. It's so pretty
 And inside is the mini version!
Tiny houses make this magpie seem giant!
 I really like the church scene, but I like Death in the cemetary next door even more

 This is probably my favourite thing. A teeny tiny Michael Myers!
 "Save the trees!"
 A spot of dressage
 They had a few dinosaurs in Cockington Green, they must be in cahoots with the museum.
They had an international section where different embassies sponsor something, this was the Australian one.
 Here's me having a great time with my awesome squirrel jumper from ASOS!
We stopped for a drink and they had this Brown Cream Soda. Oh my goodness it is the tastiest thing I have ever drunk and I can't find it ANYWHERE!  
Cockington Green is really cute and I loved spotting all of the funny little bits they hid around the park!

That's all for now, my next post will be pictures from the Dinosaur Museum :-D
Megan xo

P.S Here is the tiny village at the end of Hot Fuzz...luckily no injuries were sustained on our visit!

No comments