Pancakes!

Pancakes are one of my absolute favourite foods and I really like the way I make them, so I decided to share my recipe. It's probably the same as a million other peoples, but I am still going to share!
Gather your ingredients. Self-raising flour, milk, caster sugar and one egg!
Mix 2 cups of flour (sifted), the egg, one tablespoon of sugar and add a cup of milk at first, then add it a bit at a time until you have the consistenancy you desire. 

Get your pan heating up on medium and melt a little butter. Get a ladlefull of batter and fill your pan. 

Once little bubble starts popping on top it's time to flip! Just wait til the other side goes brown and crispy like the top. Mmm. 
I served my pancakes with a good squeeze of orange juice and a sprinkle of sugar on top. Delicious!
Bon appétit





No comments